Are you planning to visit Uzbekistan’s amazing city, Bukhara? This article is the ultimate guide to the best hotels in Bukhara for a comfortable stay. Pick one of these hotels and make the most of your trip.
Bukhara is one of Uzbekistan’s top tourist destinations. The city is more than 2,500 years old. West of Samarkand is Bukhara, which was formerly a prominent academic hub for the Islamic world.
The legendary Sheikh Bakhouddin Nakshbandi was born and raised there. He had a crucial role in the growth of the spiritual Sufi school of Islamic thought.
Over 350 mosques as well as 100 religious colleges can be found in Bukhara. The city has winding lanes, lush parks, and gardens, as well as historical and architectural landmarks that date from several eras yet are situated near to one another.
With a largely intact urban fabric, it is Central Asia’s most comprehensive example of a medieval city. A significant number of madrasas from the 17th century are among the monuments of great importance, together with the well-known mausoleum of Ismail Samani, a classic of Muslim construction from the 10th century.
Traveling to Bukhara to explore the city is a fantastic choice, and if you choose the best hotels in Bukhara—some of which are listed below—it will turn into an even better experience.
We love this Bukhara Full Day Old City Private Tour.
Consider the following factors while selecting the Best Hotels in Bukhara
The demand for hotels has increased in Bukhara along with the expansion of tourism. The cost of a basic hotel room ranges from $30 to $60 and up to $150 for a completely private luxury room per day.
You can select the greatest solution there based on your needs and financial circumstances.
When selecting a hotel in Bukhara, location is among the most crucial considerations. Having a hotel that is conveniently situated allows you to save on travel time.
If all of the destinations you wish to see are far from your lodging, you’ll spend a great deal of time that could be spent exploring or unwinding. So select the hotels close to whatever place you wish to explore in the city.
To avoid unwanted surprises, double-check that everything you want is included in the price of the hotel before making a reservation.
Make sure to look at the images of the amenities to determine whether they meet your expectations when inspecting them.
If you’re staying in self-catered accommodations, it’s extremely crucial to check the reviews. By doing so, you can get a sense of what is really in the kitchen and decide what to include on your packing list.
When visiting a hotel for the first time and being unfamiliar with the location, it can be difficult to anticipate. Fortunately, Bukhara’s hotels have really lovely furnishings and excellent service.
Visitor comments are also available for you to read. This place has capable, kind, and helpful management and staff.
5. Price Legend ($ Per Night)
- $ =Bolow $50
- $$ = $50 – $100
- $$$ = Above $100
Suggested – Best Hotels in Tashkent for a Memorable Trip
Luxury and History Combined: Your Guide to the Best Hotels in Bukhara
1. Overall Best Hotels in Bukhara – Boutique Hotel Minzifa
Traveling is a wonderful way to celebrate life, but what if you also have a good time while you’re there? That just adds to the excitement. We have discovered one of the best overall hotels in Bukhara, and we know it will make you pleased!
The traditionally decorated hotel is vibrant, has an eastern feel, and has Uzbek embroidery. Those wanting to explore the neighborhood can rent cars, and the hotel’s tour desk can provide details on neighboring sights. The Ark Fortress is 15 minutes away from the hotel, which is situated in the Old Town neighborhood.
Boutique Hotel Minzifa at a glance
- Location: Eshoni-Pir 63 street, 200118 Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Standard Double Room, Deluxe King Room, Deluxe Triple Room, Deluxe Queen Room Available
- Food Information: 1 Restaurant On-Site, Local and European.
2. Best Luxury Hotel in Bukhara – Sahid Zarafshon Bukhara
Everyone who travels loves to stay in a luxurious hotel, so what if you locate one with the finest luxurious amenities? Sahid Zarafshon is one such luxury hotel in Bukhara that boasts the nicest, most opulent amenities that will undoubtedly please you.
The hotel offers a shared lounge, workout center, indoor pool, and evening entertainment. Some of the accommodations at Sahid Zarafshon include views of the pool, and all rooms have a kettle. The resort offers a buffet, à la carte, or continental breakfast. This four-star hotel offers table tennis, and the location is well-liked.
Sahid Zarafshon Bukhara at a glance
- Location: Ikbol Street, 200100 Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Price: $$$
- Room Types Offered: Superior Double Room, Deluxe King Room, Deluxe Twin room, Deluxe Double Room, King suite, and Executive Suite Available
- Food Information: 1 Restaurant On-Site, American, French, Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Turkish, Russian, Local, Asian, International, European, Grill/BBQ.
3. Best Family Hotel in Bukhara – Hotel Volida Boutique
Isn’t taking a family vacation fun? What if you had all the amenities you needed to keep your kids entertained while you unwind and enjoy your trip? The Hotel Volida Boutique is the best family hotel in Bukhara, that you should pick for your trip.
Visitors to the lodging will be able to engage in activities like cycling in and around Bukhara. It offers kid-friendly meals and also special date menus. Bukhara International Airport, which is 6 kilometers from Hotel Volida Boutique, is the closest airport which makes it easily accessible for the guests.
Hotel Volida Boutique at a glance
- Location: Khuzha Porso Str. 1, 200118 Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Double or Twin Room, Superior King Room, Superior Triple Room, Superior Family Room Available
- Food Information: 1 Restaurant On-Site, Coffee House, Kid Friendly Buffet Available.
4. Best Hotel in Bukhara for Solo Travelers – Rayyan Hotel Bukhara
Traveling alone is a wonderful experience, and when you locate the greatest lodging, it is even better! This is the best hotel in Bukhara for solo travelers and welcomes guests with a cafe and a terrace in addition to a front desk that is open 24/7.
At the Rayyan Hotel Bukhara, a halal meal is offered each day. The resort is 6 kilometers from Bukhara International Airport, and a chargeable airport shuttle service is provided by the facility.
Rayyan Hotel Bukhara at a glance
- Location: Sarrafon street 9, 200118 Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Double Room, Twin Room, Triple Room Available
- Food Information: 1 Restaurant On-Site, local and International Available.
5. Best Budget Hotel in Bukhara – Hotel Zaringiz
It’s a difficult challenge to locate a hotel with the best features and within your price range. The greatest budget hotel can be found in Bukhara called Hotel Zaringiz, which has a bar, a balcony, and a common area.
Breakfast is offered each morning and includes buffet, à la carte, and continental options.
In the Hotel Zaringiz, there is a restaurant that offers Chinese, British, and French cuisine. The closest airport is Bukhara International Airport, which is 6 kilometers away.
Hotel Zaringiz at a glance
- Location: 200100 Bukhara, Uzbekistan
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Double Room with private bathroom, Twin Room, Classic Triple Room, Family Room with Private Bathroom, Suite Available
- Food Information: 2 Restaurants On-Site, coffee on-site, cuisine- Chinese, British, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Steakhouse, Sushi, Turkish, Russian, Local, Asian, Hungarian, Croatian, European, and Grill/BBQ Available.
We recommend this Bukhara Full Day Old City Private Tour.
Conclusion – Best Hotels in Bukhara
Despite the destruction of the capital by both Genghis Khan and the Soviet Union, much of Bukhara’s old town still has its historic charm. Because of this, Bukhara is among the best locations in Central Asia to experience life well before the Soviet Union took over.
You get the impression that little has changed in Bukhara’s ancient town for centuries as you stroll through the narrow lanes. When you stroll alone through the winding lanes of historic neighborhoods, it’s simple to forget that tourism is around.
Bukhara’s actual age is revealed by the mosque and madrasa ruins that may be found everywhere. There are many activities in Bukhara for those who enjoy history. We’ve compiled a list of the top hotels in Bukhara so you can select one and enjoy everything without thinking about accommodations.
Suggested – Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
FAQs – Best Hotels in Bukhara
1. What are the top attractions to visit in Bukhara?
The Samanid Mausoleum, Ark Fortress, Kalyan minaret, Khoja-Gaukushon, Lyabi-Hauz, Nadir Divan-begi madrasah, Chashma-Ayub, Trading domes, and Miri-Arab madrasah are some of the top attractions to visit in Bukhara.
2. What is the best time to visit Bukhara?
The ideal seasons to avoid the summer heat, when Bukhara often experiences temperatures above 40°C, are spring and fall. Avoid leaving too late since the winters in the Central Asian regions are harsh.
3. What are the best restaurants in Bukhara?
Caravan, Minzifa, Bella Italia, Dolon, Doston house, Wishbone, Kuvshin House, and Chinor are some of the best restaurants in Bukhara.
4. What are the most popular foods in Bukhara?
Bukharan (Bukharian) pilaf, Baracha (lamb stewed with onion), Bukharan huge Somsa (pastry packed with tomato and meat), as well as a large variety of vegetable salads, the majority of which are served with mayonnaise are the most popular foods in Bukhara.
5. Is Bukhara safe for tourists?
There are tourist police in many Uzbek cities, including Bukhara, who are responsible for ensuring the security of international tourists. Every year, the Uzbek government launches new schemes to draw tourists from all over the world to promote tourism in the country.
- Wanna buy gifts from Uzbekistan for your close ones? Know the best things to bring from Uzbekistan that you can gift your close ones.
- There are a few reasons that will tell you why you should visit Uzbekistan.